Working at KIMEP University offers a unique chance to work with highly-motivated and international staff and faculty that come from all over the world.
The KIMEP University Human Resources Department has developed this portal to help you find out more ways to contribute to the learning, teaching, work and research that our university produces every year.
In this portal you can find all current vacancies list. For applying to position, you need to sign up, fill out a form, and load necessary documents in pdf format. Before applying, please read carefully requirements and job descriotion.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working at KIMEP University
Human Resources Department functions as a strategic unit to represent KIMEP as a leading employer among academic institutions operating in Kazakhstan.
KIMEP offers highly competitive salaries for both Kazakhstani and foreigner citizens, as well as provides an array of other benefits.
All of our operations are based on our core values to advocate integrity, transparency, freedom of inquiry and a passionate concern for the well-being of our students, faculty and staff.
After you submit your application
- stage Review of application by HR
- stage Review of application by Selection Committee of the particular department/college
- stage Short list is designed
- stage Interview process
- stage Approval of hiring and your offer
From fewer than 300 students in 1997, KIMEP has grown to over 3000. All classes are taught in English and all curricula, from the undergraduate to graduate level, match international standards. KIMEP University has played a key role in the development of Kazakhstan, and Almaty in particular, as city is an international business hub for the region, providing highly-qualified professionals with fluent English to the international and local business community.
Working at KIMEP University is more than just a job. It is an opportunity to be a part of leading higher education institution in the region, driving rapid economic, social and cultural change.
- At the individual level, you play a fundamental role in developing students to be the leaders in their fields and in their communities.
- As part of the institution, you will be helping secure the sustainable development of the entire region.
KIMEP University fulfills its mission by delivering world-class education in world-class facilities. These include a recently completed New Academic Building, world-class Executive Education Center, Kazakhstan’s first student sports center of international quality and a state-of-the-art library with extensive virtual and physical holdings. All of its current teaching facilities have in-class internet access and multimedia capabilities. Faculty offices are comfortable and equipped with all necessary technology.
At its meeting on November 20, 2009, the Board of Trustees/Board of Directors of the JSC KIMEP University adopted the following statement of core values for the university.These codify for the first time the values by which the university has sought to operate since its founding. We ask to you to take them into consideration as valued members of our community.
- We value the well-being of our students, faculty, and staff.
- We encourage personal and professional development in an environment of collegiality and trust.
- We value quality in our education programs and research activities.
- We value the holistic development of our students, instilling in them a questioning spirit and the ability and desire to learn throughout life.
- We value our responsibility to develop the future leaders of society who will embrace the highest ethical standards.
- We value the creation, application, and dissemination of knowledge in a culture which fully supports the freedom of inquiry and speech.
- We value fairness and integrity and will not tolerate favoritism, nepotism or corruption.
- We value open, honest communications and transparent and accountable decision-making.
- We value partnerships with our community, including the parents of our students, business, government, and non-government organizations, within the Republic of Kazakhstan and throughout the world.
- We value the high reputation of our university in the Republic of Kazakhstan and beyond, and also its important contribution to the growth of society.