List of required documents for employment (for citizens of Kazakhstan/for those who have permanent residence)
- Copy of National ID card;
- Original of criminal background certificate (can be taken from Center of Service Citizens RK);
- Original of Medical book (filled and signed) with X-ray check;
- Notary authorized Kazakh or Russian translation of your apostilized highest degree with nostrification certificate if you obtained degree abroad;
- Notary athorized diploma of your first degree is necessary;
- Two recommendation letters printed on official letterhead and signed, preferably from your current and previous supervisors;
- Photo 3x4 ( 3 items);
- Filled and signed personal list of employee ( can be taken in office # 113 at KIMEP University);
- Original filled and signed confirmation of your previous employment ( Trudovaya knizhka).
You are kindly asked to submit of abovementioned documents to HR Department at KIMEP University at your starting date.
List of documents for the Nostrification Process (Recognition of your foreign diploma on the territory of Kazakhstan)
The Top 500 University Rankings.